Cookies Management Policy
During your first visit to the Site, you are informed by an information banner at the top of your screen that information about your browsing is likely to be recorded via cookies and collects your consent for their use.
This Cookies Management Policy page lists the purposes of these Cookies (1) and provides the procedure to be followed to set them up (2).
1- The various Cookies present on the Site
Cookies exempted from consent
GWP is using:
Cookies necessary for the operation of the Site, without which the user's browsing experience on the Site would be severely degraded:
- Session Identifiers cookies, strictly necessary to the functioning of the Site which purpose is to maintain the session of the member following his identification. Their lifetime is of one hour.
- Shopping Cart cookies, used to hold the selection of products that the member carries out with GWP e-Partners and that allow GWP to validate the member's benefits.
In accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL, these cookies are exempt from the prior collection of your consent.
Cookies requiring the collection of prior consent
Audience measurement cookies - Google Analytics
These Cookies are used to evaluate the use of the Site, by collecting information about your browsing.
This information is collected in order to perform audience measurement, statistics, in order to improve the quality of services provided by the Site.
Their lifetime is 13 months maximum.
2- How to set Cookies via your Internet browser?
You are free to accept or refuse any or all Cookies subject to your prior consent. Most browsers are configured by default to accept cookies. Your browser gives you the ability to modify these default behaviour, but also to delete existing cookies, or to notify you if new cookies are likely to be installed on your browser. However, if you choose to disable cookies via your browser, it is possible that you will not be able to benefit from all the features we offer through our sites.
For more information on setting up cookies, please follow the following links:
- For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html